This course covers the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 (England and Wales) and meets the requirements of WRAS (the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) of which the majority of the UK water companies are members.
The course price quoted includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
The course is for anyone requiring an understanding of water regulations / water byelaws, particularly those wishing to become approved plumbers / contractors. Successful candidates are encouraged to join an approved plumbers / contractors scheme, such as those managed by SNIPEF, APHC, CIPHE, WIAPS, and the regional water utility companies. This enables them to issue a certificate of completion to both the householder and water company.
Appropriate for practising plumbing operatives, who already have knowledge of hot and cold-water systems, water inspectors and anyone else who is involved with the installation, design and specification of water systems or working with buildings containing water.
The course module covers:
1. Become familiar with the contents of the Regulations and Byelaws across the four nations of
2. Generally, understand what the Regulations and Byelaws mean, and recognise the role of
the Regulations and Byelaws in preventing waste, misuse, undue consumption,
contamination, and erroneous measurement of water.
3. Know how to practically comply with the Regulations and Byelaws in practice.
4. Be aware of the primary and secondary legislation underpinning the Regulations and
5. Have an understanding of the documents used to enhance and explain the meaning of the
Regulations and Byelaws
6. Prepare individuals for Water Regulations training and assessment at a BPEC approved
training and assessment centre.
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email email@example.com