The motor vehicle aspects of this course will be taught in the college’s workshops and technical classrooms. Learners will develop essential skills and knowledge required by today’s motor vehicle industry.
The units covered are as follows:
• Health and Safety, ready for industry expectations.
• Working with others.
• Materials, Fabrication, Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment.
• Engine mechanical, lubrication and cooling.
• Fuel, exhaust, induction and ignition components.
• Chassis components, brakes, suspension, steering, wheels and tyres.
• Electrical components.
• Vehicle inspection and routine servicing.