This course has been designed for learners from a heating background (wet central heating systems) and covers the Installation and Maintenance of Air Source Heat Pumps Systems (non-refrigerant circuits).
The course price includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
Mon 27/11/2023 – Wed 29/11/2023
The course module covers:
– What a heat pump is, the principle of the vapour compression system and system components
– Different operational characteristics of each type of heat pump unit and system arrangement
– Fundamental principles of heat pump efficiency and design selection that are common for heat pumps. The fundamental principles of domestic hot water cylinder selection and system design that are common for heat pumps
– Fundamental principles of heat pump controls and hydraulic system design that are common for heat pumps
– How to plan and prepare for the installation of heat pumps
– The requirements to install and test heat pump systems
– The requirements to commission heat pump system installations
– The requirements to handover heat pump system installations
– The requirements for the handover of a heat pump installation
– The requirements for routine service and maintenance of a heat pump system installation
– Undertake fault diagnosis work on a heat pump system installation
– The work required for the installation of an air source heat pump
– The common requirements for the installation of an air source heat pump connected to hydraulic emitter circuits.
– Install heat pump units (non-refrigeration units)
– How to test and commission an air source heat pump system (non-refrigerant circuits)
– How to undertake the non-refrigerant circuit routine service and maintenance of an air source heat pump system (non-refrigerant circuits)
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email email@example.com