This qualification delivers the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including appropriate legislation, inspection and testing techniques, completing and issuing certificates or reports and understanding of results and measurements.
The course price quoted (above) includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
Mon 22/01/2024 – Fri 26/01/2024
It is best suited to those who are working within the electrical industry and are actively involved with the inspection and testing process with previous experience of live boards. It is also useful for you to have an understanding of 3 phase systems.
You should also understand the latest IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 and an up-to-date 18th Edition certificate.
The course module covers:
– The requirements for initial verification of electrical installations
– The safety management procedures when undertaking initial verification
– The requirements for the initial inspection of an electrical installation
– The requirements for testing electrical installations at initial verification
– Performing inspection and testing of electrical installations
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org