This course is designed for those who want to progress their testing and inspection skills. It is best suited to those who are working within the electrical industry and are actively involved with the inspection and testing process with previous experience with live boards.
The course price quoted (above) includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
Mon 25/03/2024 – Thu 28/03/2024
A good understanding of the fundamentals is essential and it is also helpful for you to have an understanding of 3 phase systems. It is strongly suggested that you have 2 years’ experience working with inspection and testing as a practising electrician before taking this course.
The course module covers:
– The requirements for periodic inspection and testing.
– Safety management procedures when undertaking periodic inspection and testing.
– The requirements for the periodic inspection of an electrical installation.
– The requirements for testing electrical installations during periodic inspection and testing.
– How to perform periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations.
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email email@example.com