Boosting your maths skills can help you unlock more job opportunities, lead to higher wages or prepare you for further study. It also benefits you in everyday life, such as helping children with homework or making sure your household bills and budget add up..This Free 6 week course will give you the confidence to sign up for a FS qualification at the appropriate level.
– Carry out calculations with numbers including strategies to check answers
– Identify and know the equivalence between fractions, decimals and percentages
– Work out percentages of amounts
– Express one number as a fraction of another
– Add, subtract, multiply and divide
– Calculate appropriate data sets, tables, diagrams and statistical measures such as common averages (mean, median, mode)
– Use calculations with common measures including money, time, length, weight and capacity.