This course combines the City and Guilds 2391-50 Level 3 Award in Initial Verification and the City and Guilds 2391-51 Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection to deliver a comprehensive programme covering both disciplines. This course is also updated and complaint with the IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition: BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 Requirements.
The course price quoted (above) includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This qualification is best suited to those who are working within the electrical industry and are actively involved with the inspection and testing process with previous experience of live boards. It is also useful for you to have an understanding of 3 phase systems.
The course module covers:
– The requirements for inspection and testing
– Safety management procedures when undertaking inspection and testing
– The requirements for the inspection of electrical installations
– The requirements for testing electrical installations
– The inspection and testing of electrical installations
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org