The course material is designed to meet the requirements of the electricity at work regulations 1989 for the safe isolation of electrical equipment that is currently available in the UK
The course price quoted (above) includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
Fri 03/05/2024 (1 Day)
To enable delegates to meet the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 in respect to safe isolation of electrical equipment and competence to prevent danger and injury.
The Safe Isolation of Low Voltage Electrical Installations gives candidates the necessary knowledge to practice with Isolating Electrical Installations.
The course module covers:
– Introduction to safe isolation
– Why is electricity so dangerous
– Legislation, Regulations, and Standards
– Safe Isolation procedures
– Devices suitable for the purpose of isolation
– Consequences of nut using safe isolation techniques
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on 01753793244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org