The course covers the 18th edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, which came into force in June 2018. These regulations are recognised by the British Standards Institute as a British Standard (BS7671) – amended March 2022.
This course will be delivered on the following dates:
Mon 29/01/2024 – Wed 31/01/2024
Mon 11/03/2024 – Wed 13/03/2024
The course price includes assessment and certification and is VAT exempt.
You can purchase the course manual from Langley College at £108.00 (VAT Exempt). (Original copies directly purchased from the publishers)
This qualification is primarily aimed at practising electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding of IET Wiring Regulations, It is also suitable for anyone of the IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671).
The IET Wiring Regulations (BS 7671) are the definitive standards for the electrical industry in respect of safe use and operation of electrical equipment and systems and set requirements and operating criteria for the UK and correspond to EC standards.
The course module covers:
1. Understand the scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671.
2. Understand the definitions used within BS7671.
3. Understand how to access the general characteristics of electrical installations.
4. Understand requirements of protection for safety for electrical installations.
5. Understand the requirements for selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations,
6. Understand the requirements of inspection and testing of electrical installations..
7. Understand the requirements of special installations or locations ad identified in BS 7671.
8. Understand the information contained with the appendices of BS 7671.
For enquiries about this course, please contact us on email email@example.com